I have recently fallen back in love with linen for Florida summers. I’ve come to love the wrinkles, even. My recent purchases include:
- A mustard linen skirt (similar), via ThredUp
- Taupe linen trousers (similar), Buffalo Exchange in NYC
- Navy pin-striped linen trousers with drawstring waist (similar), thrifted at Molly Mutt
- A black linen dress from GAP (similar) via eBay.
It’s fun to mix these pieces with basic black or white tees, tanks, and sleeveless print tops. I wash them in the machine, cold water, dry for ten minutes on low, and hang to dry. The wrinkles are artful that way.
Here are a few pieces I’d like to add to my summer closet to round it out:
- An ivory linen skirt:
|Simple, like this one from Nordie’s|
- A floral maxi skirt for dressier occasions:
|How pretty is this, from Anthropologie.|
- Wedge sandals with personality:
|These, from Nordie’s, are cute and not too high.|
- A summery canvas bag:
|A welcome change from a black purse. From Macy‘s.|
Are you a linen-lover too, or do the creases keep you away?
Have a fun-filled day, and stay fabulous,