I am a sixty-something woman, wife, professional, auntie and crazy cat lady. Though pressured by society to recede gracefully, I prefer to burst out with a love of fashion and style. We are not dead yet, so let’s enjoy every sandwich and gild the lilies.
|This is me, not a spring chick but not dead yet.|
|This is the view from Not Dead Yet headquarters. I am so lucky.|
Not Dead Yet Style has been featured in:
The Huffington Post
Style Goes Strong
Dressed Her Days Vintage
The Karina Chronicles
The +40 Blog Roll
If you’re still reading, here’s few Random Tidbits about The Publisher:
- I don’t cook!
- I’m married to a bona fide rocket scientist who worked on the first Space Shuttle
- My dream is to retire to New York City
- My husband and I have rescued lots of kitties and always seem to keep a couple
- I like to read about stocks and bonds, and I love sports
- In real life I am an introvert who prefers a good book/blog to a party (ack!)
I hope you enjoy my blog!
(Visited 23,544 times, 3 visits today)