I’m a bit of a skin care junkie, although I do keep a clean cabinet (I recycle stuff to my sister and to the Thrift Shop). My dear friend and fellow blogger Pam turned me on to Laguna Naturals Vitamin C Serum, and there’ll be no turning back from this one. I purchased my first bottles from Amazon, and gave one to my baby sis (age 45). Then Laguna’s creator and CEO wrote me to see if I would do my own review. Yes and yes.
I’ve been using the serum for about a month and it’s a new favorite. It has all the properly researched ingredients that make a difference in your skin: Vitamins C, E, and D plus a new-to-me addition: Rosa Canina Extract. This last one works as an anti-oxidant, anti-viral, and astringent, the website says. All I can say is: It feels and smells wonderful. And, my skin has a nice moisturized glow, with no burning or stinging.
- No parabens: these are potentially harmful preservatives used in many cosmetic products. I always look for paraben-free skin and hair care.
- Natural ingredients, and no animal testing, yay!
- Doesn’t leave my skin sticky like some Vitamin C serums.
- Easy to apply with a pump bottle.
- Made in the US.
- Never irritates my skin, even under my eyes.
- It’s making progress against the brown spots on my hands (must use sunscreen on top, of course)
I encourage you to give Laguna Naturals Vit C Serum a try. It’s not too pricey – much less than some of the Big Name Vit C serums – and right now you can get two bottles for the price of one.
Here’s how to take advantage of the promotion: Just put two Laguna Naturals Vitamin C Serums in your cart first, then proceed to checkout where you can use the code ndystyle to make one of them free. I think you’ll be delighted.
This is a sponsored post for Laguna Naturals Vitamin C Serum; all the writing and opinions are my own.