Time for another edition of Weekend Check-In. It consists of random thoughts, left over at the end of the week, about style and more. The fun part is you playing along in the comments.
I’ll start an open sentence about fashion, or life, the universe and
everything, and complete the sentence with whatever I’m thinking about. Then you finish the sentence with your own random thoughts.
So, the (non) rules are:
- I start a sentence.
- I finish the sentence with my thoughts du jour, subject to change at any moment.
- You finish the sentence with your own response, in the comments, if you like.
This week’s check-in:
- I’m currently fascinated with . . . The White Album. I’ve been listening to it on my iPod while I do housework. What an amazing mix of music. One of my personal favorites: Dear Prudence. John wrote it for Prudence Farrow (Mia’s sister) when they were all studying with the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. She was very flattered. What are you fascinated with?
- If I stumbled on an extra $100, and had to spend it, this week I’d buy . . . this great swimsuit with sleeves! It would save me from having to wear my surf-shirt on top.
|Available at Nordie‘s for $91.|
- Best meal of the week was . . . Corn casserole, baked beans and vinegar cole slaw at the barbeque joint. Vegetarian delight!
|It was better than dessert. Delicious, full-fat recipe here.|
Have a sun and fun weekend, and see you at Visible Monday,
Friendly reminder: Visible Monday starts Sunday at around 5PM. Be there for the best blogger party and the finest company!
Not Dead Yet Style is a ShopStyle affiliate –
please be aware that all links to these vendors are affiliate links. I
do benefit from your purchases through the links on the blog.