I’m continuing the new “Weekend Check-In” feature today, as we had fun with it last time out. It consists of random thoughts, left over at the end of the week, about style and more. The fun part is you playing along in the comments.
I’ll start an open sentence about fashion, or life, the universe and
everything, and complete the sentence with whatever I’m thinking about. Then you finish the sentence with your own random thought.
So, the (non) rules are:
- I start a sentence.
- I finish the sentence with my thoughts du jour, subject to change at any moment.
- You finish the sentence with your own response, in the comments, if you like.
This week’s check-in:
- I’m currently fascinated with . . . Clip-in bangs. I just bought these (in blonde) from Fortune Wigs, and I’m playing with them today. I’ve always wanted silky bangs and could never have them, so wheeee. The company has the absolute best customer service I’ve encountered. What are you fascinated with right now?
|It looks odd here, but clips in and blends with your own hair. Nice for a change.|
- Best fashion/beauty find of the week . . . Essie All-in-One 3-Way Glaze. I don’t often do color, but I need something on my nails to keep them from peeling and breaking. This is good stuff, a little pricey at $10, but worth it.
- Best movie (TV or otherwise) of the week was . . . All Is Lost, starring Robert Redford. Almost no dialogue, but a gripping, moving story about a man’s determination. RR gives an amazing physical performance at age 77. What did you see that was watch-worthy?
Over to you: please finish the
sentences – one, all, or one of your own – with your own of-the-moment
thoughts. And I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and stay fabulous,
Visible Monday is on its “off” week this week, so we can recharge, refresh, and fire off some rockets. ☺ We’ll be back on Monday, July 14th (actually, the Sunday evening before)!