Time for another edition of Weekend Check-In! It consists
of random thoughts, left over at the end of the week, about style and
more. The fun part is you playing along in the comments.
start an open sentence about fashion, or life, the universe and
everything, and complete the sentence with whatever I’m thinking about.
Then you finish the sentence with your own random thoughts.
So, the (non) rules are:
- I start a sentence.
- I finish the sentence with my thoughts du jour, subject to change at any moment.
- You finish the sentence with your own response, in the comments, if you like.
- This week I am fascinated with . . . vintage sewing patterns. I have been rooting through my favorite thrift stores and on eBay for wearable, easy-sew patterns. Here’s one of my finds; I really like the simple dress/top. No shoulder pads for me, though.
- Best evening out . . . watching my 12 year-old niece’s basketball game. Wow, those middle school girls play with fire in the belly. And our girls won, 39-9.
- Most beautiful jewel of the week . . . this Edwardian gold ring, set with opals. Can you see the snakes? This would make a fabulous alternative wedding ring.
|Via The Three Graces jewelry shop.|
Have the most delightful of weekends, and stay fabulous,
Visible Monday is on its “off” week this week, so we can recharge, refresh, and drink the pumpkin spice coffee. ☺ We’ll be back on Monday, October 6th (actually, the Sunday evening before)!
Not Dead Yet Style is a ShopStyle affiliate – please be aware that all links to these vendors are affiliate links. I do benefit from your purchases through the links on the blog.