Time for another edition of Weekend Check-In! It consists
of random thoughts, left over at the end of the week, about style and
more. The fun part is you playing along in the comments.
start an open sentence about fashion, or life, the universe and
everything, and complete the sentence with whatever I’m thinking about.
Then you finish the sentence with your own random thoughts.
So, the (non) rules are:
- I start a sentence.
- I finish the sentence with my thoughts du jour, subject to change at any moment.
- You finish the sentence with your own response, in the comments, if you like.
This week’s check-in:
- I am currently obsessed with . . . the kitchen renovations! We’re about 85% done, yay.
|New cabinets, same old naughty cat behaviors. King looks like I’ve offended him.|
- Best bargain of the week . . . a 100% soft linen mens’ shirt, from Molly Mutt. On the fifty cent rack. I haven’t decided yet if it’s Sandy’s or mine. What was your bargain of the week?
|Similar to my 50 cent deal.|
- Currently reading . . . Happy Homemade: Sew Chic, a Japanese sewing book (in English) with patterns included. I love the simple designs.
|How pretty is this?|
Have the most delightful of weekends, and stay fabulous,
Visible Monday is on its “off” week this week, so we can recharge, refresh, and put a kitchen back together. ☺ We’ll be back on Monday, September 22nd (actually, the Sunday evening before)!
Not Dead Yet Style is a ShopStyle affiliate – please be aware that all links to these vendors are affiliate links. I do benefit from your purchases through the links on the blog.