|From the L’Oreal site
Here’s what L’Oreal says about Miracle Blur:
With its velvety-smooth and silky texture, Miracle Blur can be worn after applying moisturizer as the last step in your Skincare regimen, or worn alone on cleansed skin. Miracle Blur can also be worn underneath makeup for smoother, more even application and wear.
Why Is It Different?
- Revitalift’s first Finishing Cream that delivers instant results
- Opti-Blur Technology diffuses light on skin for a soft-focus blurring effect
- Broad spectrum SPF 30
- See Dramatic Results: Instantly erases the look of lines, wrinkles and pores
- In 4 weeks, wrinkles, lines and pores appear minimized. Skin texture appears smoother.
And here’s my review:
I have never used a primer-type product like this before, being a mostly lazy make-upper (my latest face purchase was Rimmel BB all-in-one cream, and I take it at its word; it’s the only cream I was using on my face in the daytime).
I have given Miracle Blur a two-week daily trial. The positives, in my opinion are:
It has SPF 30. I love a high SPF for everyday wear.
It leaves a soft, matte finish that lasts on my face for about eight hours.
No discernible fragrance.
Easy to transport, squeeze tube.
It can “ball up” on my face when I put my Rimmel cream over it. It works much better for me as a solo product.
It’s on the pricey end of drugstore primers, at $24.99 for 1.18 ounces.
I am enjoying Miracle Blur as a makeup alternative, and I feel good about the sun protection. And I’d like to share it with you! I have three full size tubes to give away. All you need to do to win one is:
- Follow Not Dead Yet Style on either Google Friend Connect or Bloglovin’ (see sidebar), and
- Leave a comment below with your email address in it
That’s it! I’ll choose three winners at random and announce them one week from today. Have a terrific Thursday.