Welcome to Visible Monday #14! If you want to participate, it’s so easy: just go to the bottom of this post for the simple how-to.
It’s a burst of color and pattern today! I am wearing polka dots (almost – it’s actually a polka-starburst) for Tammy at Silverstyle‘s “Through the Decades” link-up. Go check it out, and add your polkas to the party.
This lively lime green blouse is thrifted. It’s a very soft poly chiffon, by Liz Claiborne. It’s much brighter than my usual palette but I chose it because:
- it pattern-mixes so cheerfully with my vintage 80’s herringbone midi skirt,
- the neckline is low enough to keep the brightness off my face,
- it feels lovely against my skin, and
- it’s Visible Monday — no hiding out.
|I’m wearing my boots! I laugh at the weather-person,
who predicts a high of 87 today!
The guidelines to participate in Visible Monday are so simple!
- Include a link to Not Dead Yet Style somewhere in your post.
In the “Next Step”, you crop the pic (easy tool) you want to display, and you’re done!