I don’t really do seasonal shops, at least not epic ones. But here are some items on my list for spring/summer (and I actually carry a list in my purse now!):
- I need a couple of lightweight, pretty floral tops like this one, to wear with my solid skirts and with jeans on the weekend, $46
- I am looking for a cool pair of wedges that have some personality, but can be work-worthy, like these Naturalizer platform sandals, $89
- I like this smallish bag, and it comes in a bunch of fun summer colors, like Strawberry and Seafoam: Dooney & Bourke handbag, $178
- A pretty and unusual bracelet would fill in a lot of accessory requirements. I love the color of this one: Kenneth Jay Lane cuff bangle, €120
- A long, colorful, but not overwhelming scarf will also expand my summer wardrobe nicely. Bindya scarf, £125
So, do you have a written list, a list in your head, or do you let the mood move you for Spring? Any must-haves? Would you wear those festive wedges to your workplace?