It can’t be Friday already, I just woke up on Monday morning. All these cliches about time zooming by faster as you age – they’re true. As always, there’s lots to show gratitude for; I’d love to hear yours in the comments.
1. HaHa! I finally joined Instagram (follow me here). My friend Judith had encouraged me a year ago (follow her here) and Suzanne finally pushed me over the edge (follow her here). I still cannot find my nether regions with two hands, but I’m studying the tutorials, and the ‘Grams of bloggers I admire. The Official Tips say “no cat pictures,” so I am doomed.
2. Thrift store scores. A formfitting and modern long sleeve white tee (similar), by Zara Man. It will not be worn until October, but I will love it. Super-score: this gorgeous Ralph Lauren striped skirt (sim) Suzanne found for me in Toronto. Well, she found it for herself but was kind enough to say “It looks better on you” (not true). This skirt will be making appearances with all kinds of summer tanks.
3. Pizza and wine. A couple of times a week, every week. The bike ride to the pizzeria is just as enjoyable as the al fresco dining.
4. Our offer was accepted at the new condo! It’s just a block away, but up one floor for better views and protection from the sea. Now the hard part: purging, packing and moving. More pizza and wine will be called for.
5. Great sales on summer things, and we have four months of summer weather ahead. Some of my favorite pieces now at irresistible prices:
Reminder! Visible Monday starts Sunday around 5PM. Be there for the best blogger party and the finest style on the webz!
Join us! Click the Spotlight:
Please be aware that links to vendors may be affiliate links. I do benefit from your purchases through the links on the blog.