I used to have thick, thick eyebrows. I cursed them, of course, the way youth does, and now I miss them. As life problems go, it’s a minor one, and fixable with the magic of cosmetics!
Here are my tips for better-looking brows, and I would love to hear yours:
- Stop tweezing! OK, not so drastic as that, but if your brows have thinned out, tweeze very little. I do it about once a month now, and only hairs that definitely do not belong to the brow. ☺
- When you do tweeze, pull in the direction of hair growth, one at a time. Natural light is best.
- Use a normal, not magnifying mirror. The magnification is what makes you see “problem” hairs that don’t exist. You’ll need them later!
- Leave all you can at the “tail” of your brows. The fullness there will give your eyes a lift.
- Sometimes the hairs have left forever, through over-tweezing or simple aging. Brow powders are pretty great these days. My holy grail: Hide ‘n Chic Fill-In Hair Powder. This stuff is magic. I use it to cover a thinning part on my crown, and for my brows. The Light Brown/Blonde color is cool and medium-toned, perfect for my brows. It lasts all day and doesn’t move around. Very affordable too.
|Love this! About $7-$8 via Amazon, and Sally’s has it too.|
Any brow ideas to share? Thanks for coming by, and have a Marvelous Monday. Visible Monday will be back next week!